Sophos Central Intercept X Advanced with XDR and MTR Advanced
Next-Generation Anti-Exploit, Anti-Ransomware, and Root Cause Analysis
Sorry, this product is no longer available, please contact us for a replacement.
More pricing below, click here!
Sophos Intercept X is the industry leading Endpoint Security solution that reduces the attack surface and prevents attacks from running. Combining anti-exploit, anti-ransomware, deep learning AI and control technology it stops attacks before they impact your systems. Intercept X uses a comprehensive, defense in depth approach to endpoint protection, rather than relying on one primary security technique.
Harness the Power of a Deep Learning Neural Network
Achieve unmatched endpoint threat prevention. Intercept X uses deep learning, an advanced form of machine learning to detect both known and unknown malware without relying on signatures.
Deep learning makes Intercept X smarter, more scalable, and more effective against never-seen-before threats. Intercept X leverages deep learning to outperform endpoint security solutions that use traditional machine learning or signature-based detection alone.
Stop Ransomware in Its Tracks
Block ransomware attacks before they wreak havoc on your organization. Intercept X with XDR includes anti-ransomware technology that detects malicious encryption processes and shuts them down before they can spread across your network. It prevents both file-based and master boot record ransomware.
Any files that were encrypted are rolled back to a safe state, meaning your employees can continue working uninterrupted, with minimal impact to business continuity. You get detailed post-cleanup information, so you can see where the threat got in, what it touched, and when it was blocked.
Intelligent Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR)
The first EDR designed for security analysts and IT administrators
Intercept X Advanced with EDR allows you to ask any question about what has happened in the past, and what is happening now on your endpoints. Hunt threats to detect active adversaries, or leverage for IT operations to maintain IT security hygiene. When an issue is found remotely respond with precision. By starting with the strongest protection, Intercept X stops breaches before they start. It cuts down the number of items to investigate and saves you time.
- The strongest protection combined with powerful EDR
- Add expertise, not headcount
- Built for IT operations and threat hunting
Extended Detection and Response (XDR)
Intercept X Advanced with XDR is the industry’s only XDR solution that synchronizes native endpoint, server, firewall, email, cloud and O365 security. Get a holistic view of your organization’s environment with the richest data set and deep analysis for threat detection, investigation and response for both dedicated SOC teams and IT admins.
- Cross reference indicators of comprise from multiple data sources to quickly identify, pinpoint and neutralize a threat
- Use ATP and IPS events from the firewall to investigate suspect hosts and identify unprotected devices across your estate
- Understand office network issues and which application is causing them
- Identify unmanaged, guest and IoT devices across your organization’s environment
Managed Detection and Response
- Threat Hunting - Proactive 24/7 hunting by our elite team of threat analysts. Determine the potential impact and context of threats to your business.
- Response - Initiates actions to remotely disrupt, contain, and neutralize threats on your behalf to stop even the most sophisticated threats
- Continuous Improvement - Get actionable advice for addressing the root cause of recurring incidents to stop them for occurring again
Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR)
Automatically detect and prioritize potential threats and quickly see where to focus attention and know which machines may be impacted
Extended Detection and Response (XDR)
Go beyond the endpoint by incorporating cross-product data sources for even more visibility
Ransomware file protection, automatic file recovery, and behavioral analysis to stop ransomware and boot record attacks
Deep Learning Technology
Artificial intelligence built into Intercept X that detects both known and unknown malware without relying on signatures.
Deny attackers by blocking the exploits and techniques used to distribute malware, steal credentials, and escape detection.
Managed Detection and Response (MDR)
Elite team of MDR threat hunters and response experts who take targeted actions on your behalf to neutralize even the most sophisticated threats
Active Adversary Mitigations
Active adversary mitigation prevents persistence on machines, credential theft protection, and malicious traffic detection.
Manage your endpoint protection, EDR, XDR and other Sophos solutions from a unified console
Zero Trust Network Access
Integrated ZTNA for remote workers offering a single-agent, single console secure application access solution
Intercept X Tech Specs:
Intercept X Advanced
Intercept X Advanced with XDR
Intercept X Advanced with MTR Standard
Intercept X Advanced with MTR Advanced
|Web Control / Category-based URL Blocking|
|BEFORE IT RUNS ON DEVICE|
|Deep Learning Malware Detection|
|Anti-Malware File Scanning|
|Pre-execution Behavior Analysis (HIPS)|
|Potentially Unwanted Application (PUA) Blocking|
|Intrusion Prevention System|
|STOP RUNNING THREAT|
|Data Loss Prevention|
|Runtime Behavior Analysis (HIPS)|
|Antimalware Scan Interface (AMSI)|
|Malicious Traffic Detection (MTD)|
|Active Adversary Mitigations|
|Ransomware File Protection (CryptoGuard)|
|Disk and Boot Record Protection (WipeGuard)|
|Man-in-the-Browser Protection (Safe Browsing)|
|Enhanced Application Lockdown|
|Live Discover (Cross Estate SQL Querying for Threat Hunting & IT Security Operations Hygiene)|
|SQL Query Library (pre-written, fully customizable queries) Suspicious Events Detection and Prioritization|
|Suspicious Events Detection and Prioritization|
|Fast Access, On-disk Data Storage (up to 90 days)|
|Cross-product Data Sources e.g. Firewall, Email (Sophos XDR)|
|Cross-product Querying (Sophos XDR)|
|Sophos Data Lake Cloud Storage||
|Threat Cases (Root Cause Analysis)|
|Deep Learning Malware Analysis|
|Advanced On-demand SophosLabs Threat Intelligence|
|Forensic Data Export|
|Automated Malware Removal|
|Synchronized Security Heartbeat|
|Live Response (remotely investigate and take action)|
|On-demand Endpoint Isolation|
|Single-click “Clean and Block”|
|HUMAN-LED THREAT HUNTING AND RESPONSE|
|24/7 Lead-driven Threat Hunting|
|Security Health Checks|
|Threat Neutralization & Remediation|
|24/7 Lead-less Threat Hunting|
|Threat Response Team Lead|
|Direct Call-in Support|
|Proactive Security Posture Management|
|ZERO TRUST NETWORK ACCESS|
|Integrated ZTNA agent|
|ZTNA Access Policy and Control||Optional||Optional||Optional||Optional|
Download the Intercept X & Central Endpoint Protection Overview (PDF).
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
- Full Endpoint Agent and Sophos for Virtual Environments light agent cannot be deployed on the same computer.
Includes choice of:
- Endpoint Agent: (Windows/macOS) Anti-malware, Live Protection, Web Security, Web Control, Malware Removal, Peripheral Control, Application Control, Synchronized Security Heartbeat (Windows only) Behaviour Analysis/HIPS, Data Loss Prevention, Download Reputation, Malicious Traffic Detection, Exploit Prevention, Cryptoguard Anti-Ransomware, Sophos Clean, Root Cause Analysis.
- Sophos for Virtual Environments, Light Agent off-board scanning: (Windows Desktop VMs) Anti-malware, Live Protection, Malware Removal
- * Security Heartbeat functionality is available when Endpoint Advanced is used in conjunction with one of the following Sophos Firewall subscriptions - Network Protection, FullGuard or EnterpriseGuard.