Sophos Central Intercept X Advanced for Server with XDR and MTR Advanced
Next-Generation Anti-Exploit, Anti-Ransomware, and Root Cause Analysis
Sorry, this product is no longer available, please contact us for a replacement.
More pricing below, click here!
Sophos Intercept X for Server is the industry leading Server Security solution that reduces the attack surface and prevents attacks from running. Combining anti-exploit, anti-ransomware, deep learning AI and control technology it stops attacks before they impact your systems. Intercept X for Server uses a comprehensive, defense in depth approach to server protection, rather than relying on one primary security technique.
- Secures cloud, on-premises and virtual server deployments
- Stops never seen before threats with deep learning AI
- Blocks ransomware and rollback files to a safe state
- Prevents the exploit techniques used throughout the attack chain
- Performs threat hunting and IT ops security hygiene with XDR
- Understand and secure your wider cloud environment such as S3 buckets and databases
- Provides 24/7/365 security delivered as a fully managed service
Stop Unknown Threats
Deep learning AI in Intercept X for Server excels at detecting and blocking malware even when it hasn’t been seen before. It does this by scrutinizing file attributes from hundreds of millions of samples to identify threats without the need for a signature.
Intercept X for Server includes advanced anti-ransomware capabilities that detect and block the malicious encryption processes used in ransomware attacks. Files that have been encrypted will be rolled back to a safe state, minimizing any impact to business productivity.
Anti-exploit technology stops the exploit techniques that attackers rely on to compromise devices, steal credentials and distribute malware. By stopping the techniques used throughout the attack chain Intercept X for Server keeps your organization secure against file-less attacks and zero-day exploits.
Control Your Servers
Ensure only what you want can run. Server Lockdown (whitelisting) makes sure that only applications you have approved can run on a server. File Integrity Monitoring will notify you if there are unauthorized attempts to change critical files.
See Your Wider Cloud Environment
Understand and secure your entire multi-cloud inventory. You can detect your cloud workloads as well as critical cloud services including S3 buckets, databases and serverless functions, identify suspicious activity, spot insecure deployments and close security gaps.
Cloud Native Security
Advanced Windows and Linux protection and visibility across your cloud, on-premises, and virtual server workloads.
Extended Detection and Response (XDR)
Go beyond the endpoint by incorporating cross-product data sources for even more visibility
Ransomware file protection, automatic file recovery, and behavioral analysis to stop ransomware and boot record attacks
Deep Learning Technology
Artificial intelligence built into Intercept X that detects both known and unknown malware without relying on signatures.
Deny attackers by blocking the exploits and techniques used to distribute malware, steal credentials, and escape detection.
Managed Detection and Response (MDR)
Elite team of MDR threat hunters and response experts who take targeted actions on your behalf to neutralize even the most sophisticated threats
Cloud Security Posture Management
Detect cloud security and compliance configuration risk, anomalous activity, vulnerabilities, and misconfigurations.
Prevent unauthorized programs running on your servers and receive notification if attempts are made to tamper with critical files.
Identify sophisticated attacks as they happen without requiring a kernel module, orchestration, baselining, or system scans.
Intercept X Tech Specs:
Intercept X Advanced for Server
Intercept X Advanced for Server with XDR
Intercept X Advanced for Server with MTR Advanced
(inc. app control, behavioral detection, and more)
(inc. deep learning, anti-ransomware, fileless attack protection, and more)
(inc. Server lockdown, file integrity monitoring and more)
(Cloud Security Posture Management – see and secure your wider cloud environment)
(Extended detection and response)
|Managed Threat Response
(MTR – 24/7/365 threat hunting and response service)
Download the Intercept X Advanced for Server Datasheet (PDF).
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
- Full Endpoint Agent and Sophos for Virtual Environments light agent cannot be deployed on the same computer.
Includes choice of:
- Endpoint Agent: (Windows/macOS) Anti-malware, Live Protection, Web Security, Web Control, Malware Removal, Peripheral Control, Application Control, Synchronized Security Heartbeat (Windows only) Behaviour Analysis/HIPS, Data Loss Prevention, Download Reputation, Malicious Traffic Detection, Exploit Prevention, Cryptoguard Anti-Ransomware, Sophos Clean, Root Cause Analysis.
- Sophos for Virtual Environments, Light Agent off-board scanning: (Windows Desktop VMs) Anti-malware, Live Protection, Malware Removal
- * Security Heartbeat functionality is available when Endpoint Advanced is used in conjunction with one of the following Sophos Firewall subscriptions - Network Protection, FullGuard or EnterpriseGuard.