Sophos Mobile Advanced Upgrade for Enduser Protection Bundles
Comprehensive security for your organization's users and data
Adds the Advanced capabilities to the Sophos Mobile Standard features included in the Enduser Protection Bundles: Mobile Security, Secure Workspace and Secure Email container apps, Sophos Mobile SDK. For BYOD or business-owned Android, iOS, Windows 10 Mobile and Windows 10 desktop devices. Some features are not available on all platforms.
Sorry, this product is no longer available, Please contact us for a replacement.
Enduser Protection includes: Antivirus, Live Protection, Host Intrusion Prevention (HIPS), Client Firewall, Application Control, Device Control, Web Control/Filtering, DLP, Patch Assessment, multiple platform support (Windows/Mac/Linux/virtual), Sophos for Network Storage, PureMessage for Microsoft Exchange (AV/AS/content), Sophos Mobile Control Standard. Home use included.
You’re protecting a business where everyone uses more than one device for work, and they use them everywhere. Sophos Enduser Protection recognizes this and gives you a very simple way to protect your end users, no matter how many devices they use. From Windows and Macs, to phones and tablets, physical or virtual—you’ve got it covered.
- Protect every user on every device, everywhere
- Licensed per user, not per device
- Secure Windows, Mac and Linux systems against known and unknown malware and targeted threats
- Manage mobile devices across popular platforms including iOS, Android and Windows Phone
- Block spam, prevent malware and enforce data policies at the gateway or on Microsoft Exchange
- Enforce web policies at the gateway and within the endpoint
- Encrypt disks, mobile devices and email simply and efficiently
- Backed by our SophosLabs global research organization and the best support in the industry
Everything you need in a single package
When you select a Sophos Enduser Protection bundle, you get more than just a great value. You get a set of products designed and supported by a single company focused on delivering security made simple. To us, that means the products are easy to use and that they complement each other, working even better together than they do on their own. For you, it means less work for better protection, with expert support just a phone call or email away.
Lock down every endpoint and mobile device
Enduser Protection starts with securing every device your users work with, from laptops and desktops to mobile phones and tablets. Keep your systems protected against malware, theft, targeted attacks and accidental data loss. Unlike other vendors that require a license for each device, we keep it simple and cost-effective with per-user licensing.
Encrypt email, stop data loss and block spam
Stop inbound threats and protect sensitive data at the gateway or on your Microsoft Exchange servers. Our software stops inbound threats, including spam, phishing attacks, spyware and malware, quickly and effectively. Protect sensitive data with automatic email encryption and pre-packaged DLP definitions—reducing your risk of data loss. Simple wizards give you the control you need without complexity.
Take control of web traffic and block the latest threats
Get the most advanced web threat protection, enforced at the gateway and on the endpoint. Our high-performance web malware engine inspects all web traffic in real time. Real-time reputation filtering protects you from newly infected websites as soon as they come online. Customizable web filtering lets you select from billions of sites in 56 categories to create safe web browsing policies. When users leave the office, they're fully protected on the web without having to backhaul or use a VPN to get online safely.
Endpoint Security Antivirus
You get proven protection for your laptops, desktops and servers running on Windows, Mac, Linux or virtual platforms. It gives you everything you need in a single high-performance agent.
- Effective anti-malware for all the platforms you need
- Easy application and device control
- Threat-aware patch assessment prioritizes threat-critical patches
- Malicious and inappropriate website filtering, and built-in web malware scanning
- Our SophosLabs analysts constantly monitor and fine-tune detection for you
BYOD Made Secure
Implement BYOD securely and easily with our Mobile Device Management. Provide secure access to corporate data and email and stay in control of mobile devices. With our per user license, you can let your users bring multiple mobile devices to work without impacting your IT budget.
- iOS, Android, Windows 8 and more
- Quickly establish policies for giving access to corporate email and data
- Lock or wipe lost or stolen devices, and manage apps
- Over-the-air updates and end user self-service portal for easy management
- Easily manage apps with your own enterprise app store
Encryption and Data Protection
Protect your valuable corporate data and prove it to the auditors and regulators. Easily implement a comprehensive data protection strategy with the combination of full-disk encryption, data control (DLP) and email encryption.
- Protect your data from loss or theft with full-disk encryption
- Supports Microsoft BitLocker and Apple FileVault 2
- Single sign-on and local self-help for password recovery
- Easily deploy and manage encryption within your Endpoint console
- Consistent, integrated DLP policies across email and endpoint
Secure Web Gateway
Keep your users safe from malware threats on the web—whether they are in the office, at home or on the road. Our antivirus agent and secure web gateway work together for advanced web threat protection, URL filtering and content control.
- Scans for malicious code before it becomes a problem
- Blocks inappropriate content with our website category filtering
- Web protection at the gateway and endpoint to protect users everywhere
- Secure web gateway virtual appliance blocks web threats and anonymizing proxy abuse
- Filters encrypted HTTPS traffic
Protect your critical email infrastructure by blocking spam, malicious and phishing attacks and prevent data loss with email DLP. Our Enduser Protection bundles integrate protection for your email systems with a secure email gateway virtual appliance and email protection for Microsoft Exchange.
- Block spam, viruses and control sensitive data
- Prevent data loss and protect your sensitive email communication
- Configurable policies help you control email use and ensure compliance
- Antivirus and anti-spam protection for your Microsoft Exchange servers
Easy Admin, Central Management
Get all the features you need without the complexity. Simple setup helps you deploy protections quickly. Maintenance is easy. And you get clear visibility and control of your protection status.
- Role-based administration and end user self-service
- Manage all your Windows, Mac and Linux endpoints in a single console
- Over-the-air setup, self-help portal, and full-featured web management console for all your mobile devices
- One vendor to call for 24/7 expert certified support
Coverage for Every Platform
We take all platforms seriously and provide the most comprehensive coverage of any security solution. Get firewall, antivirus, patch assessment, web filtering, DLP, and full-disk encryption—all designed to work together seamlessly for better protection.
- Mac protection that’s high performance and low impact
- Mobile Security for Android scans apps for malicious code
- Antivirus for Linux
- Microsoft Exchange protection blocks spam, viruses, spyware and phishing
- Network storage protection for your NetApp, EMC and Sun filers
Sophos Enterprise Console
A single, automated console for Windows, Mac, UNIX, Linux and virtualized platforms to centrally deploy and manage all your endpoint security features and policies
Sophos Mobile Control
Complete mobile device management and enterprise app store controls for all your mobile devices with our unique self-serve user portal.
Sophos Mobile Security
Android security to block malicious and unwanted rogue apps
Sophos Protection for Windows
Complete integrated endpoint protection for Windows that provides proven anti- malware and all the security features you need in a single high-performance agent
Sophos Anti-Virus for Mac, Linux, UNIX, NetWare and OpenVMS
Proven anti-malware protection for Mac , Linux and UNIX , NetWare and OpenVMS computers.
Sophos PureMessage for Microsoft Exchange
Antivirus and anti-spam protection for Microsoft Exchange servers
File and folder encryption in Windows Explorer, and encrypts email attachments
Sophos Technical Support
That’s exclusively business focused, responsive and available any time you need it. If you’ve got a problem we’ll work to fix it
Compare Software for Small Business:
Manage full-disk encryption for Windows and Mac
Protect your data, simplify management and maintain an audit trail with SafeGuard Disk Encryption. Deploy Sophos' enterprise-grade, proprietary encryption or leverage built-in BitLocker encryption for Windows or FileVault 2 encryption for OS X. Seamlessly manage keys and recovery functions from a unified central management center, and allow users to recover their keys remotely in an emergency.
|Included products||On-premise Bundles||Cloud Bundle|
|Software Editions:||Enduser Protection||Enduser Protection Web and Mail||Enduser Protection Mail and Encryption||Enduser Protection Web, Mail and Encryption||Sophos Cloud Enduser Protection|
|Endpoint Protection Advanced
Trusted protection for Windows, Mac, Linux, network storage and Exchange
|Sophos Cloud Endpoint Protection Advanced
Trusted protection for Windows and Mac, featuring user-based policies
|Mobile Control Standard
Mobile device management for iOS, Android, BlackBerry, Windows Mobile and Windows Phone
|Sophos Cloud Mobile Control Standard
User-centric mobile device management for iOS and Android devices
|Web Protection Advanced
Secure web gateway with endpoint integration
|Email Protection Advanced
Secure email gateway featuring antivirus, anti-spam, DLP and encryption
|SafeGuard Disk Encryption Advanced
Managed full-disk encryption for Windows and Mac
Download the Sophos Enduser Protection Data Sheet (PDF).