Sophos Secure Access
The Sophos Secure Access Portfolio includes products and solutions to connect your network from anywhere, both inside and outside your network.
Secure Access Products
Zero Trust Network Access
Securely connecting your remote users to networked applications.
- The ideal remote-access VPN replacement
- Better security, easier to manage, more transparent for users
- Integrates with Intercept X for a single agent solution
SD-RED Remote Ethernet Devices
Sophos SD-RED makes it easy and affordable to extend your secure network.
- Zero-touch auto-provisioned SD-WAN tunnel
- Secure and scalable lightweight VPN
- Affordable, with no licensing required on the device
Connect VPN Client
Sophos Connect makes it easy to connect remote workers with our extremely intuitive VPN client for Windows and macOS.
- Secure connectivity with IPsec or SSL VPN
- Support for Windows and macOS
- Easy, free, reliable
Sophos Firewall enables you to achieve your SD-WAN goals with flexible, resilient, and easy SD-WAN features.
- Performance-based link selection and routing with zero-impact fail-over and load balancing across multiple links
- SD-WAN orchestration tools make complex multi-site networks easy
- Xstream FastPath Acceleration of IPsec SD-WAN traffic
Public and Private Cloud Protection
If your public or private cloud infrastructure requires secure access and protection, Sophos Firewall has you covered.
- Full protection for AWS, Azure, and Nutanix
- AWS Advanced Technology Partner with deep integration including auto-scaling
- Integrates with Sophos protected servers and VDI
- Easy deployment from the marketplace
All managed from Sophos Central, you can utilize Sophos ZTNA for secure access to applications, SD-WAN and remote Ethernet devices for your branch offices and remote devices, as well as wireless access points and now switches for secure access on the LAN.
Cybersecurity as a Service
If you’re finding cybersecurity is getting too complex, too difficult and changes too quickly to manage it effectively…. Sophos can help.
Sophos can manage your cybersecurity for you – as a service.