Sophos SafeGuard Native Device Encryption
Protecting the data wherever it goes
Includes: SafeGuard Native Device Encryption, SafeGuard Management Center
- Ensures productivity by securing sensitive data wherever it is stored: laptops, USB devices, network shares or even in the cloud, with minimal impact on performance
- Makes regulatory compliance easier with policy enforcement and reporting
- Provides key management that lets authorized users share data securely and easily
- Save time using the central console for data protection policy definition and management
- Manages all devices in the organization from one place, including hard disks encrypted with BitLocker or FileVault 2 and Opal self-encrypting drives
- Uses the latest processor technology to make sure that encrypted machines are faster than ever
To stay productive, users access corporate data from any number of devices, regardless of policy. To keep your business data safe and compliant, our encryption solution protects your information across all platforms. Know that your data is protected no matter where it goes: on personal devices, in network file shares or in the cloud. Includes support for Windows 8, 8.1 and file and disk encryption on Macs.
Sophos SafeGuard Enterprise is the complete encryption and data protection solution—from computers to networks, and the cloud.
Protect your information and manage compliance
We make it simple for you to manage your security policies and data protection effectively across your organization. You'll be ready to comply with data privacy laws and keep the wrong people from seeing your organization's confidential information.
- Uses our single console to manage full-disk encryption, removable-media encryption, file-share encryption and cloud-storage encryption
- Provides up-to-date security status for all your devices. Get reporting and auditing that lets you monitor and ensure compliance with internal policies and external regulations
Benefit from our award-winning encryption that's already protecting millions
- Uses internationally recognized encryption standards for full hard-disk encryption
- Allows multiple users to share encrypted computers without sharing their passwords
- Encrypts data in the background so that protection doesn't impact your users
- Offers a fast initial encryption option that encrypts only the parts of your hard drives with data, saving you significant time when encrypting large disks
- Stops unauthorized users from reading lost or stolen media
- Ensures fast and secure authentication, using biometric fingerprint and cryptographic token support
- Supports next-generation processors
Let users collaborate securely with key management
Our key management works behind the scenes. That means it's easy for your authorized users to share data securely across PCs and removable media, while you maintain the control you need
- Manages storing, sharing, exchanging and retiring of keys from the central console
- Enables easy data access and recovery during an emergency—for example, if a user's PC crashes
- Allows secure and quick access to encrypted disks or files on other systems via automated key reassignments in the console
Stay productive with fast data recovery
Get back the time you're spending on data recovery, even when your users forget passwords, lose their authorization or leave your organization.
- Lets users recover passwords quickly using challenge/ response questions over the phone or via a web portal
- Allows users to recover forgotten passwords with local self-help, so they don't lose time waiting for an admin to reset their passwords
- Recovers broken operating system configurations on encrypted disks when using the external boot option with Windows PE
Deploy rapidly from one location
For central and unattended installation, use standard Microsoft Installer Packages to deploy SafeGuard Enterprise to your users' PCs without any end-user involvement.
SafeGuard Enterprise Modules:
Implements and enforces a common, organization-wide security policy framework, providing you with a central point of management control in mixed IT environments.
Transparently encrypts data on laptops, desktops and external media, protecting your users against unauthorized access, loss or theft of data.
Ensures the secure exchange of data on removable media with your business partners and customers, even if they don't have a SafeGuard application installed.
Encryption for Cloud Storage
Encrypts files uploaded to cloud storage services from managed computers. We also include readers for opening these files on iOS and Android devices.
Native Device Encryption
Manages third-party security applications such as Windows BitLocker and Mac FileVault 2 drive encryption.
Encryption for File Shares
Encrypts user data across workgroups. Protect your data on local drives and network servers, at both the file and directory levels.
Download the Sophos SafeGuard Enterprise Data Sheet (PDF).
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.